|Salary||Fixed: Rs 6,00,000/- + Rs 5,00,000/- Variable (P.A|
|Experience||10-15 years In Bulk Tea Sales|
|Location||Siliguri, Head office|
· Direct and coordinate company sales and marketing functions.
· Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology.
· Direct and oversee the company marketing function to identify and develop new customers for products and services.
· Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development.
· Analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results.
· Develop and manage sales and marketing budgets, and oversee the development and management of internal operating budgets.
· Plan and coordinate public affairs, and communications efforts, to include public relations and community outreach.
· Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
· Participate in the development of new project proposals.
· Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
· Supervise the planning and development of company marketing and communications materials.
· Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company.
· Supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programs.
· Other duties as assigned.
Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff.
Proven Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management. Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations. Experience in planning marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, and successful public relations efforts.
Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.